1. Houseboat Cruise in and around Kumarakom
- Guest will be accorded a warm welcome into the houseboat by our representatives by 12noon.
- The Cruise commences and a traditional Kerala lunch will be served. The lunch contains popular local dishes such as Rice, Vegetable curies and fish fry.
- Gliding through the backwaters will be a wonderful experience for the guest. Green paddy fields, grazing ducks and fisherman at work are the some sights which you can experience in houseboat cruise.
- The cruisers can step down this allows the guest to interact with village people and can observe the lifestyle of villagers.
- In the evening guest will be served with tea and local snacks such as banana fry.
- Houseboat will be anchored at the lakeside after the dinner for facilitate pollution free sleep.
- On the next morning cruise will be start in a different route.
- Houseboat cruise will be end by 10’clk in the morning after the breakfast.
We offer cruises varying from overnight to 3 nights long duration. You can pick from Premium, Deluxe and Standard Houseboats from our catalogue to suit your budget and needs. Chose a single, double or triple bedroom houseboat to match your group size.